Do you love getting people active and outdoors? Are you great with people? We need you to join our mission to promote active enjoyment of the outdoors.
We offer rewarding work in the outdoor industry, a great culture and an amazing team. You’ll also get a flexible schedule, paid training and competitive pay.
Park Host are the front lines and first impressions when it comes to the sales and service of our park. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that guests are greeted with a smile, and that all guests continue to experience an exceptional level of customer service and support throughout their entire visit.
- Greeting guests and providing general park information and direction
- Harnessing and de-harnessing guests
- Ticket sales, refunds, exchanges, and the corresponding park policies on those transactions
- Retail sales and inquiries
- Rain-check distribution process during any extreme weather situation
- Upkeep and ensuring general cleanliness of retail area, ticket sales area, bathrooms and other customer and staff areas
- On-site work with group organizers to provide assistance to groups with advanced reservations
- Assisting in park event set up and coordination as needed
- Conducting inventory of customer equipment
- General park duties, including mulching, cleaning, trash runs, harness processing, and water station refills, with other duties or tasks as assigned
- Making sure our guests have an amazing experience!
- Possess a friendly disposition and professional demeanor at all times
- Strong communication skills and a kind, patient approach to working with people
- Reliable with strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- A passion for working outdoors and the ability to handle all weather conditions
- Able to quickly and competently pick up new skill sets both in training and on the job while maintaining the highest quality standards of performance
- Have regular weekend availability; ideal candidates will also have flexible weekday availability and be able to commit to the full season
- Candidates with background/experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred: travel/tourism, service industry, customer service, retail, hospitality
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- This is an hourly, seasonal position, 20-40 hr/week. Preference is given to full season candidates
- Candidates should have a flexible schedule with both weekday and weekend availability
- Candidates interested in Summer-only positions must be available for the full summer season—weekends and holidays are required (including July 4th & Labor Day)
- There is a mandatory orientation session and training period required for all candidates.