Tips for a socially distanced Easter Egg Hunt
By The Adventure Park Team
It’s Spring and we’re itching to get out of the house – safely, of course. A neighborhood Easter egg hunt is a creative and fun way to get your daily exercise and get some fresh air with your kids.
Put on our own neighborhood Easter egg hunt in a few easy steps:
- Pick a date for the hunt.
- Share your idea on social media and encourage your neighbors to participate:
- Design an Easter egg. Design a paper Easter egg for the whole family or have each kid create their own! Make it viewable from your sidewalk when hung in your front window.
- Hang your egg. Hang your paper egg in the window for participants to find.
- Walk. Enjoy your time outdoors with the kids and have them look for eggs in your neighbors windows.
- Include current CDC guidelines on social distancing and wearing masks.
- Have fun!