An Adventure Park Makes for the Perfect Birthday Party for All Ages
By The Adventure Park Team
What better way is there to celebrate a birthday than climbing and ziplining through the trees with your friends and family at an adventure park? You can soar through the forest and experience new heights, and then celebrate with your guests. At an aerial adventure park, your challenge is to pick a course and then move from platform to platform via ziplines, ropes and more. Trails are color-coded by difficulty, so anyone who meets the age requirements and with any ability can participate. Here are four reasons why you should consider a birthday party at an aerial adventure park.
#1 It’s a Memorable Experience
Having an outdoor birthday party at a ropes course creates memories that everyone will remember, especially for those guests who haven’t been to an adventure park before. The memory of a dinner or backyard party, but no one will ever forget an adventure that includes ziplining and climbing.
#2 It Will Boost Your Confidence
Accomplish something on your birthday—overcome your fear of heights or tackle that harder black trail. Whatever your personal challenge is, you can boost your confidence while celebrating with your family and friends.
#3 The Planning Is Done for You
Let’s face it—planning a birthday party can be work. It requires attention to detail, patience and all that planning! But a birthday party at a ziplining course only requires a phone call or email to set it up. No headaches planning out the day. Moms and dads—you can focus on your child rather during the party instead of focusing on the details. See how a birthday party at a ziplining course will easily alleviate the anxiety of birthday party planning.
#4 You’ll Bond with Your Guests
Celebrating a birthday party at a park is a perfect opportunity to bond while learning new skills together. You get to share this unique experience with others and see a new side of your guests. It also promotes a healthy way to celebrate a birthday.
Are You Ready to Plan a Birthday Party at Our Adventure Park?
Each of the Adventure Park locations offers weekday and weekend birthday party packages. We take the hassle out of planning birthday parties, and more importantly, we offer something different—an adventure.
Did we think of it all? We’d like to think so! Our birthday party packages can include:
- Climbing and zip lining
- All necessary climbing equipment
- An Adventure Park gift for the guest of honor
- Safety briefing and practice time—no climbing experience is needed
- A reserved picnic table
- Optional goodie bags for your guests are available for a fee
- No charge for non-climbing party participants
We also offer additional services such as goodie bags and guides. Check each location’s web page for more information and to download a planning guide such as this one from our Virginia Beach location. Make your party unique!
Don’t Forget the Food!
After all your play, you’ll be hungry! Depending on the Park location, you’re welcome to order food and drinks through catering services or you can bring your own food. At any Park, feel free to bring your own birthday cake or dessert.
Book Your Party at The Adventure Park
Booking a party is easy:
- To get started, choose your Adventure Park location in the USA, pick a date and time, and contact us by phone or email. Make sure to call a couple of weeks ahead of time so we aren’t booked during your requested time. You can also book a party for 6-15 people online.
- Once your party is booked, send out invitations. You can use our electronic invitation images for Evite.
- Book catering if your location offers it.
- Prepare your party supplies or purchase goodie bags from the Park. Note that some of our Parks are balloon-free zones.
- When you arrive at the location, all you need to do is check in and set up your party space.
We’re excited to host your birthday party in the trees. Your adventure awaits!