Experience Nighttime Ziplining and Climbing
By The Adventure Park Team
At our aerial Adventure Parks, you can find your inner child again by ziplining and climbing your way through trees and landing on platforms to go onto the next course. With courses of different levels of difficulty, everyone will be able to find a course that’s right for them. Our parks are a perfect way to spend the day with your family, friends or coworkers.
But the daytime isn’t the only time that you can explore the Adventure Parks. We have two opportunities for you to zipline and climb at night, and both of them will provide you with a unique and different way to experience the park.
#1 Explore the Park with Last Call Tickets
At all of our Adventure Parks, we have Last Call tickets where you can climb for less any day while the park winds down. These tickets are available to purchase in advance or the day of, but reservations are highly recommended. Guests can enjoy up to two hours of ziplining and climbing plus a 30-minute safety briefing. Hours at the park vary per season and location, so check our website to see the hours of the location nearest you. The Last Call tickets come at a discounted rate in exchange for that shorter climbing time.
Last Call climbers have full access to the courses at the beginning of their climb. Lights shine the way as it gets darker, transitioning from day to night. Courses then begin to close on the following schedule:
- Black courses close one hour prior to closing.
- Blue courses close 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Green courses close 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Yellow courses close 15 minutes prior to closing.
Climbers can start up a course until the closing time of that course.
#2 Glow in the Park
Another exciting way to experience the adventure parks is to attend one of our special Glow in the Park events. These events are truly unique! We light up our trees and platforms with LED and fairy lights, creating a magical experience. As if that wasn’t fun enough, we turn up the tunes as you climb and zip your way through the courses!
You get a full two hours of climbing in the trees during these special events, which begin with a 30-minute safety briefing with harnessing and practice. After the safety demonstration, you’ll be ready to hit the trails with music playing and bright lights leading the way. Glow in the Park is suitable for all fitness levels, so you can choose a leisurely path or a more adventurous one. Visit our Glow in the Park page for more details.
Tips for Nighttime Climbing and Ziplining
When you decide to book your nighttime adventure, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Wear layers of clothing, as it may be cooler at night. Some of our Parks have lockers that you can rent for a small fee, so you can store your belongings.
- Every park requires a waiver before you enter. You can fill out the waiver ahead of time so your check-in process goes more smoothly and quickly. Spend some time practicing ziplining and getting used to the equipment, especially If this is your first time. Ziplining at night can be a little more challenging without the benefit of daylight.
- If you’re in an area where mosquitos tend to come out at night, make sure to apply bug spray.
- Keep your phone secured to prevent dropping it and to pay more attention to your surroundings.
- We know that the weather plays a factor in climbing conditions. We’re open rain or shine, so be prepared for the elements. If there’s severe weather, we may have to close the courses. Learn about our cancellation policies.
Book Your Tickets
You can purchase tickets for both Last Call and Glow in the Park by selecting the park location on our website. We look forward to seeing you at our nighttime obstacle course!