Health and Safety Information
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Adventure Park has implemented protocols to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff and communities.
Per CDC and local guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for those guests that are fully vaccinated.
Our current Health and Safety Protocols include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures, including surfaces and equipment
- Social distancing signage and procedures
- Contactless transactions
What we are asking of you and our Adventure Park team members:
- Maintain social distance
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between parties of guests.
- Please obey signs and staff instructions.
- Practice healthy habits
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or, ideally, cover with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.