Health and Safety Information
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Adventure Park has implemented new protocols to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff and communities. These actions have been developed based on guidance from the CDC and local public health authorities.
Your Adventure Park experience might look a little different with these new protocols, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this ever-changing situation together.
This video provides an overview of our procedures and highlights what you can expect during your visit to The Adventure Park.
Our Health and Safety Protocols include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures, including surfaces and equipment
- Social distancing signage and procedures
- Contactless transactions
- Use of personal protective equipment by our staff
What we are asking of you and our Adventure Park team members:
- Maintain social distance
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between parties of guests. Obey all markings and signs.
- No more than nine guests may occupy an area (check in, briefing, harnessing station, practice area, etc).
- Wear face coverings per local and CDC guidelines
- Face coverings are required indoors, outside on the ground and anywhere 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained.
- Practice healthy habits
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or, ideally, cover with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
We look forward to having you back at the Park for your next adventure. See you in the trees!