Health and Safety Information
As the COVID pandemic continues to evolve, we closely monitor guidance from local and national health authorities and will update our procedures as needed to adhere to the most effective health and safety standards.
What we are asking of you and our Adventure Park team members:
- Consult your local health department and CDC guidance on the use of facial coverings in your area.
- Obey signs and staff instructions.
- Practice healthy habits
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or, ideally, cover with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.