What to Expect
- Save time and BOOK ONLINE by using the “BOOK NOW” button on the top of this page. This will guarantee your preferred climb date and time.
- Every climber must complete an electronic waiver. For those climbers under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete this electronic form on behalf of the minor. Prior to your visit to the Park, use the waiver link in your reservation confirmation email and complete your waiver(s).
- If you are bringing a group or party with climbers under the age of 18, please have their parents sign the electronic waiver. This will speed up your group’s check-in process and ensure that all minors will be able to climb.
If This Is Your First Time Climbing With Us, WELCOME!
Here is a quick rundown of what to expect:
- Your reservation time is an approximate time. We ask your patience as we implement our new social distancing protocols. You will get your full climb time, even if your start is slightly delayed.
- If you were not able to complete your waiver in advance online, you will have the opportunity to complete a waiver at the park.
- Once all of the waivers are completed and verified, head over to the cashier and check in. If you don’t have a reservation, you can purchase the climbing tickets on-site for the next available time slot.
- Regular tickets are for three-hour climbing sessions, plus an additional 30 minutes for the orientation period, so if you purchase your ticket at 9 a.m., the time-stamp will read 12:30 p.m.
- You and your guests will then need to head into the Park to receive your climbing instructional briefing and climbing harness.
- After the briefing instructions, harness yourself in the harnessing area. Make sure a staff member checks your harness before you proceed to the practice area. Have your harness checked by a staff member anytime you harness yourself or others after it’s been removed or adjusted.
- Next, you must go through a practice area and get comfortable with using your equipment.
- Now you’re ready! Head up to the starting platform, and choose a yellow or green trail to begin your adventure in the trees.
Health & Safety Information:
Please note that, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Adventure Park has implemented new protocols to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff and communities.
Your Adventure Park experience might look a little different with these new protocols, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this ever-changing situation together.
This video provides an overview of our procedures and highlights what you can expect during your visit to The Adventure Park.
A Few More Tips:
We climb in rain or shine, so dress accordingly for the weather conditions on your day of visit. For your safety, make sure to wear outdoor, closed-toe shoes. Sneakers/running shoes are ideal. No heels, flip flops, Crocs, ballet flats, etc. are permitted. Tie your hair back.
We HIGHLY recommend that you wear protective gloves when climbing at the park. You are welcome to bring your own leather-palmed, protective gloves or you may purchase online or from our retail store.
Health & Safety Information
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Adventure Park has implemented new protocols to protect the health and safety of our guests, staff and communities. Please visit our Health and Safety Information page for more details.
Face coverings, as defined by CDC guidelines, are required while on the ground. Face coverings are also required when climbing in cases where social distancing guidelines cannot be maintained. Please bring your own face covering or purchase from our retail store (based on availability).
Guests are welcome to bring their own food to the park and picnic tables are available on a first-come, first serve basis. Free water stations are available throughout the park. Drinks and light snacks are available for sale at our retail store. Alcohol is not permitted, nor is anything that conducts heat, such as a barbeque grill.
Every Park visit starts with our safety briefing and practice session. To get a preview of our safety briefing, watch the video below. Please note that you will still be required to view the video onsite prior to climbing.
If you have attended at least one safety briefing this year, you can join our Briefing Bypass Club by successfully completing an online application. Briefing Bypass Club members can skip the safety briefing for the rest of the season.