For questions about the Park experience, including attire, food and spectators, please visit our Park FAQ
What are group ticket rates?
Is your group looking for family attractions in Maui? Group rates for The Adventure Park on Maui are available for groups of 10 or more with an advance reservation.
For more information or to book a group, please call our office at 475-988-0988 or fill out our Group Reservation form. Please note: Group rates require advance reservations. These are filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Group reservations are confirmed by receipt of a minimum deposit at the time of booking. Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the reservation.
What are the group booking and payment terms? What happens if I book too many or too few tickets?
- Group reservations are confirmed by receipt of a minimum deposit at the time of booking.
- All group reservation changes and payments should be made by the designated group organizer listed on the reservation.
- Final headcount and final payment are due two weeks before your scheduled visit. Once the final headcount has been provided at 14 days, any additional participants will be added at the General Admission rate.
- Group size changes within 14 days:
- If you have less participants than you were scheduled, a credit will be given for a maximum of 10% of your total booking. For instance: If you paid for 50 participants and you have 40 participants, an Adventure Park Account Credit will be offered for 10% (the value of 5 tickets) which can be used at a future date.
- If you have more participants than your original reservation, those participants will pay the General Admission based on harness availability.
What is the group cancellation policy? Do you offer refunds?
- Group reservations canceled within 14 days of visit date will receive an Adventure Park Account Credit of the payment amount, but no refunds will be given. Please call us at 475-988-0988 to cancel your reservation ahead of your scheduled start time and we will send you an email with an Adventure Park Account Credit to use for a future climb.
- Group reservations canceled 15 or more days before visit date are eligible for a refund of payment, minus the deposit amount.
- “No shows” or cancellations after the scheduled visit date are not eligible for refunds.
What is the weather policy?
The Park is open rain or shine, but in the event of severe weather conditions, including thunderstorms, threat of lightning or high winds, the Park may not be able to operate.
- If you have not started climbing, you are welcome to postpone your visit by calling us or completing this form prior to your scheduled climb time. We will send you an email with an Adventure Park Account Credit to use for a future climb. The amount will be equal to the full payment on your reservation.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or Park closures after you have started to climb, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or a weather voucher will be made available for you to use for future climbs that season.
- Refunds are not available for “no shows” or canceling after your scheduled time.
Do you have corporate or team-building events?
The Adventure Park is a great venue for a corporate outing or team-bonding event. Climbing in the Park is a fun way to interact with co-workers outside of the normal office setting. It is a self-guided experience that people enjoy experiencing with others, building empathy, enhancing cooperation, communication, and group cohesion.
Can we have a birthday party or family reunion at The Adventure Park?
We do offer packages for birthday parties. Our Birthday Party Specialists are on hand to help you plan your event. Call us at 808-868-0041 or contact us.