To Climb in the Park, You Must:
- Be at least 7 years old with knowledge and skill to perform specific safety tasks independently.
- Weigh no more than 265 lbs.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the Park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our Safety Briefing for using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the Park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- The Park strongly recommends that participants start with a yellow or green course.
- The management reserves the right to remove from The Park anyone who does not follow these rules or otherwise is a danger to themselves or others.
Registration & Acknowledgement of Risk Agreement
Every climber must have a signed waiver. For those under the age of 18, parents or legal guardians must complete the Waiver Agreement on behalf of the minor. PLEASE, prior to your visit, use the waiver link in your reservation confirmation email and complete your waiver(s).
Age Recommendations for Courses
Our trails are rated at four different levels of challenge, with age recommendations for each level.
|Age||Yellow (2)||Green (5)||Blue (1)||Black (1)|
While Using the Park:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed by Park Staff and posted signs.
- Always have at least one carabiner (clip) attached to a designated lifeline.
- If you removed your harness, have a Staff member check it before climbing.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on an element.
- No more than 3 people at a time are allowed on a platform.
- Never switch from one course to another.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras or any other objects that my fall.
- Do not use any course if you have loose hair, clothing or other objects that may get caught in clips, pulleys and other mechanical devices. Closed toe shoes required.
- No smoking in The Park.
- Carry out all objects you bring into The Park, including trash.
- When in doubt, ask Park Staff.
- Obey instructions given by Park Staff.
- Observe and follow instructions on all posted signs.
- Do not do anything that may distract you or others from paying close attention to equipment use and the course.
During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park. See our Weather Policy.