The entrance to the Park will be through the Virginia Aquarium’s South Building. If you have a reservation, proceed through the building, then outside to The Adventure Park’s Park Store to check in for your adventure.
Parking is available at the South Building, 801 General Booth Blvd. Additional overflow parking is available in the lot to the Left of the Ocean Breeze entrance.
Note: following the regional resort parking schedule, the City of Virginia Beach will charge a modest fee to park in Virginia Aquarium parking lots from April 1 through October 31, including at the Main Building and across General Booth Blvd. in the East Lot. The fee is $5.00 per car for the day (debit or credit card only).
Getting to The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium
The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium is located in Virginia Beach, VA, just one mile south of the resort area.
- From Interstate 64, take I-264 East towards the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, exiting on the Birdneck Road exit (exit number 22).
- Bear right off the exit ramp, merging with Birdneck Rd.
- Continue south until you reach General Booth Blvd.
- Turn left onto General Booth Blvd.
- The South Building, The Adventure Park’s Primary Entrance, is approximately 1/2 mile on the left and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion is 1/2 mile further north on the left. You can start your adventure at either building!
Trolley Service (Summer Only)
Guests can catch a trolley to the South Building entrance to the Aquarium and The Adventure Park wherever they see a VB Wave sign. Trolleys make stops at the Bay & Ocean Pavilion every 15 minutes between the hours of 8AM and 9PM daily. Fees apply.
Hampton Roads Transit
Guests can ride the HRT to the Main entrance of the Aquarium (building 717) and walk 5 minutes to The Adventure Park. Buses can be boarded from anywhere in Hampton Roads wherever there is an HRT sign. Bus service at the Aquarium can be found outside the entrances to the Bay & Ocean Pavilion where HRT signs are located. Fees apply. To learn more about HRT routes and times call (757) 222-6100 for more assistance.