“Supervised”: Adult (18+) observe, guide, direct and watch over climbers
“With Adult”: Adult (18+) must accompany children (ages 7 and up) on courses — maximum of two children per adult.
Ages 5-6: Must have an adult (18+) climb with them (max 2 children per adult) and may climb on our Purple courses only. This is a requirement.
While Using the Park:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed by Park Staff and posted signs.
- Always have at least one carabiner (clip) attached to a designated lifeline.
- If you removed your harness, have a Staff member check it before climbing.
- Only one person at a time is allowed on an element.
- No more than 3 people at a time are allowed on a platform.
- Never switch from one course to another.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras or any other objects that my fall.
- Do not use any course if you have loose hair, clothing or other objects that may get caught in clips, pulleys and other mechanical devices. Closed toe shoes required.
- No smoking in The Park.
- Carry out all objects you bring into The Park, including trash.
- When in doubt, ask Park Staff.
- Obey instructions given by Park Staff.
- Observe and follow instructions on all posted signs.
- Do not do anything that may distract you or others from paying close attention to equipment use and the course.
- Only service dogs are permitted. No other dogs are allowed per Aquarium rules.
During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park. See our Weather Policy.